Wednesday, June 24, 2009


Monday: Restday, so Lydia Chloe Jimmy and I took the train down to Freiburg. It is a super awesome city. lots of bikes and people just walking around. There are lots of pedestrian mall type things which are pretty cool. The coblestone is also really cool, there are lots of pretty designs








We went to the big church in the town that is super old. Its being reconsturcted, but we were still able to go in and look around. Pretty amazing architecture and art, and lots of beautiful stainglass
















We also walked around the college in Freiburg which was pretty sweet. Its such an interesting city I am going to have to go back there a explore around some more




Tuesday: Went on a super sick ride. It was the whole group, Jimmy, Joey, Chloe, Lydia, Bryce, Davis, Will, Kevin and for some of the time Sundia. We rode up to a town on pavement, then hit some dirt double track, that quickly turned into awesome treversing singletrack. We went all the way to these sweet wind turbines. then there was this sick descent that spat us out right into Freiburg. SWEET TRAIL!!!! It was really cool, the forest was super duper thick, and you were right in the middle of it just winding on through. It was good to get on some trails, its super fun riding around here.



Wednesday: I went for a ride on my own, didnt have much of a plan of where I was going. I ended up just riding some roads up into the hills. I eventually found a road that Chloe and Lydia had ridden earlier and I went to check that out. It was a nice climb that went up into the forest I followed that for a while. There are all these random dirt roads that go off that would be fun to explore. I went up one for a little bit it was pretty sweet.




Last night we met up with the Rothaus German national team and did a killer core work out. We all gathered on the filed at the german olimpic traning center, and did a 45 minute abs session. Im a bit sore today. I think Im going out for a ride soon, and we are debating taking a trip into France.

No comments:

Post a Comment